Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ireland, Study Tour, 2008

I was so lucky to be able to go to Europe. This is my second time to bring my students to European country, Ireland.

First, the question will come to my mind, where is Ireland? this is the question that I want to ask.

I was eager and excited to do some research of that country. I never been to European countries. This is my first time at all to be there. I am very happy and excited.

This study tour is with the school where I work, Sheng-Kung Girls' High School. The school sent me to Ireland with 12 group of students. Their are ages between 15 to 16 years old, they are tenth graders.

This group of students are so lucky that they can go to European countries. The company arranged that for us is the World Passport.

Our Journey started with fun and meaningful. After the trip, everyone missed Ireland.